This year will be a good year, I feel it! I don’t think 2017 was a bad for me personally. I guess it was just a low-key year. 2018, however, I am going to go for it. What do I hope to accomplish this year? There are a few. Most people call them resolutions, but I’m calling them goals since it sounds a lot more achievable 🙂 .
1. Get toned and have a healthier diet. I guess I don’t exactly have a goal weight as long as my body fat percentage lessens. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I know I can lose the weight, because I’ve done it in the past. I just need to remind myself that this is for me, and really make it happen this year.
2. I really want to kick off my blog/instagram aka my creative side. I’ve been listening to so many podcasts about social media influence like Julie Soloman’s The Influencer Podcast (her podcast is my favorite!). I am still deciding on what my niche is, so we’ll be on this journey together.
3. The last goal on this list is to be a kinder person. I grew up as the ‘sweetest’ girl around. Things happened in high school that turned me into somewhat of a Negative Nancy. I realize there’s never an excuse to exert negative energy onto someone else. You are in control of your emotions, and you’re in control of ignoring the person causing the problem. This will be my most difficult goal to accomplish, but I know I can do it!
New Year Resolutions/Goals for You
Thinking of trying out some resolutions this year? Here are some interesting ones 🙂 !
- Learn to have patience.
- Pick up a new skill like Photoshop, Lightroom, or Illustrator.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Make new friends (perfect for those who moved away from home for work/college).
- Improve your communication skills.
- Help more charities.
- Start that side hustle/hobby today!
- Begin having a skincare routine!
- Start reading more.
- Don’t take everything so seriously aka have fun with life!
- Be more confident in being YOU.
Actually, I might add all these onto my list now! We will revisit this entire list at the end of the year. 🙂