Hello to all my wide-footed women! I know it’s one of the hardest things to find shoes that actually fit. After 25 years of living with my feet, I think I found some great brands that cater to wide feet! Let’s get into it.
1. Hush Puppies. These shoes are SO COMFY. I have 4 pairs of the same style of flats because I love them so much! You can get them on Amazon or DSW, but I think Amazon provides more size options (extra narrow, narrow, medium, wide, extra wide). The flats that I love are the Chaste flat from this brand!
2. Uggs. I know, I know. A lot of people hate how it looks. I used to be one of those people too, but my perception of this brand has changed ever since slipping my feet into these fuzzy boots! Not only will they fit wide feet, they will warm them as well as keeping them comfortable! I’m lucky to have a casual dress code at work, and (especially during the Seattle Winters) I wear these almost every day.
3. Slides. I think a good amount of slides will fit wide feet, so there isn’t a particular brand I am recommending. The slides that I have are from Forever 21, and cost around only $20! Birkenstocks are great as well – they’re just on the pricier side. I do not wear flip flops that have the thong strap in the middle unless I’m just going down to get the mail.
4. Converse. These sneakers are the best! Not only do they comfortably fit wide feet, they’re so classic! I’ve always had a pair of chucks since middle school (All Star low tops all the way!). They also work with almost any outfit, so it’s the best little investment :).
5. Vans. If you’re into edgy/skater vibes, these are great! They’re also not as expensive as most of the brands I listed above.
6. Hunter Boots. I was so reluctant to order a pair of Hunters, because I feel like these would not fit my wide feet & wide calves (we can into that in another post). I pulled the trigger and bought a pair, and much to my surprise, they fit me fine! These are the pairs that I have: Refined Rain Boots.
7. ASOS. They have their own brand where they provide many wide-footed options! I purchased their wide Chelsea boots, and they lasted me for YEARS. No holes in the soles – nothing at all!
8. Nike Flyknits. I wasn’t going to put Nike on this list, because they tend be a little tight on me, but I found out that these Flyknits are stretchy and comfortable for my feet! I probably would not recommend other styles of Nike shoes, but I definitely recommend the Flyknits!
If you have know brands that are cute and perfect for wide feet, feel free to let me know in the comments! I would love to explore other brands 🙂 ! Also, feel free to share this to your friends!
* Disclaimer – Some links in this post will redirect to Amazon.com. If you decide to purchase through my link, I may receive a commission.