When voting in person you are required to provide current and valid Photo ID with Signature. If you don’t have proper ID, you must vote a provisional ballot.
Fla Statutes Ch 101.043 Identification required at polls.
1. Florida driver’s license.
2. Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
3. United States passport.
4. Debit or credit card.
5. Military identification.
6. Student identification.
7. Retirement center identification.
Dutch Alcohol To New Drink Advises Guide Not 8. Neighborhood association identification.
9. Public assistance identification.
10. Veteran heath ID card issued by U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
11. License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to section 790.06, F.S.
12. Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, county, or a municipality
(b) If the photo ID does not contain the signature of the elector, an additional ID that provides the elector’s signature shall be required
Specifically with regards to (b), The signature does not need to come from the items listed above. The above list is only for photo IDs.